forrest forrest

Wowza!
For one, the skipping DOES get in the way of the orchestral parts and the beat after awhile, but it does add a nice "reverberation" ish effect to the piece.
I honestly like this alot, it's very catchy. The other problem I have with it, though, is that it should come off with more environment-related effects. Something more "foresty" would be nice.
Other than that, without ambient effects inside the song, this sounds really nice!

TrojanMan87 responds:

thanks. this is just a keystone for the actual musically inclined people that want to work on our little game project. I would love if you could join in on our Skype meetings to discuss different things we need for this game. we ate holding meetings every Saturday at around 2pm eastern on Skype. and since you are basically our main concept artist I feel it is only right you have a say in what we do for this game. You have some uncanny talent behind your work and would love to have more from you

Icy Cave Icy Cave

Maaan, this is really nice. Good listening, and overall a nicely orchestrated loop.

Also, @Rupert0ne, the red writing below the section for typing comments clearly states that you're submitting REVIEW and not being a massive DICKBAG. Seriously, I wanna see YOU make something like this, instead of bashing it and making fun of this guy's talent.

been so long. been so long.

Beautiful mate, nice playin'!

TrojanMan87 responds:

thanks. been so long was worried i lost all touch of it. :) I may try to clean it up a bit so it wouldnt be so repetitive

Clabtrap '13 Anti-Hype Clabtrap '13 Anti-Hype

Jeez, this song is so good, it like, makes my head explode... In a good way.

Rampant responds:

Hahaha thanks :)

Bump! In The Night Bump! In The Night

Why the MUDDERTRUCKING HELL does this song have 1.15 stars from 123 votes?
It's also a really good song, by the way.

Rampant responds:

Thanks :)

Also, to answer your question: because someone made it their personal mission to zero-bomb me daily haha

-BeatFever- -BeatFever-

I remember playing Ching Chong Beautiful, and this song really made the game so much better.
Anyway, great song, I love it! You sir, deserve five stars!

Out/in_Side[Part 1] Out/in_Side[Part 1]

By far the best dubstep I've ever heard! The best!
I'm not really a fan of this genre, but this song was too good...
It says "Part 1" in the title, is there more?

empire00 responds:

I had an idea to make another part of this song :)